BOCA's Traffic & Walkability Committee is holding a forum for BOCA members to update those interested in the latest developments on traffic issues related to the PCH sewer construction and the upcoming closure (early 2015) of the California Incline.
Issues to be covered will be:
- Status of the sewer project
- Status of Incline project
- Composition of BOCA / SMCCA Traffic Working Group
- Requests for uniformed traffic officers
- Need for additional road marking and signage
- Treatment of Mabery / Ocean Ave. Extension intersection
- Canyon bumper sticker initiative
- Livable Canyon initiative, including traffic calming, walkability, and biking
- Next steps
- Call for volunteers
Date: Wednesday, October 15
Time: 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Location: 242 Mabery Rd. Goldberg Sloan / Rosen Residence (thanks to Holly and Gary for once again generously making their home available)
Note: This meeting is for current BOCA members. If you would like to join, or renew your membership for 2014, please go to Join BOCA — BOCA Neighborhood Association